Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com> on 1997/06/13 23:12:21 UTC

Re: BIND 8.1

Most simply I think that you can add a -Uinet_ntoa to CFLAGS.

Why would you not want to use the BIND 8 version if the server is
running on a machine running a BIND 8 named?

Re: BIND 8.1

Posted by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org>.
If you use NIS you may not want to use the bind 8 thing.  I've been hoping
that Paul Vixie would respond to my post on bind-workers and say "oops we
really didn't mean this" or, "sorry this is how the future will be".

Dean