Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Aizhamal Nurmamat kyzy <ai...@google.com.INVALID> on 2019/01/30 23:08:53 UTC

Draft of AIP - 11 Adding a new landing page

Hello everyone,

As requested by the community, I've put together a first draft of AIP-11 to
create a new landing page for Airflow [1].

The AIP offers details in terms of requirements, structure and some action
items.

I'm looking for feedback on the whole thing, but I would specially like
feedback around the following:
- The proposed structure
- Tools to use to build the website

Thanks!

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRFLOW/AIP-11+Create+a+Landing+Page+for+Apache+Airflow

--
-A.

Re: Draft of AIP - 11 Adding a new landing page

Posted by Kamil Breguła <ka...@polidea.com>.
Hello,

Currently, Airflow has already chosen the hosting server. My guess is that
this is an infrastructure managed by Apache.
Airflow also has a repository created for the website.
https://github.com/apache/airflow-site

Thanks in advance
Kamil Bregula

--

Kamil Breguła
Polidea <https://www.polidea.com/> | Software Engineer

M: +48 505 458 451 <+48505458451>
E: kamil.bregula@polidea.com

We create human & business stories through technology.
Check out our projects! <https://www.polidea.com/our-work>
[image: Github] <https://github.com/Polidea> [image: Facebook]
<https://www.facebook.com/Polidea.Software> [image: Twitter]
<https://twitter.com/polidea> [image: Linkedin]