Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Oscar <os...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/22 21:28:34 UTC

About bank application using Struts 2

Hi to all, right now i'm going to develop something like bank application to
enable users to manage their accounts, transfer money, pay services and so
on, and really i have no experience developing applications like that (where
security is reeeeeally important) so i don't know if exists some book about
critical applications development with struts 2 or you can give me some tips
to develop a secure application, also tips about struts and ssl,  or if you
know internet resources that talk about that.

Thanks in advance.

--
Oscar

RE: About bank application using Struts 2

Posted by adam pinder <ap...@hotmail.co.uk>.

hibernate can use parameterised statements out of the box and handles the encoding of values to stop sql injection.

you can use names like

   :orgId

in an sql statement and set either the value with a set statement or by setting an object containing a getOrgId method and hibernate will call it for you.

Posted by Oscar <os...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Wes Wannemacher <we...@wantii.com>.

--