Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by Farrokh Shahriari <mo...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/16 11:07:08 UTC

Hbase- Java client- Put Method with Kerberos authentication

How should I code java method ( put method) to authenticate with kerberos &
doing insert operation ? Are these configurations necessary or not :

Configuration conf = HBaseConfiguration.create();
 conf.set(HBASE_CONFIGURATION_ZOOKEEPER_QUORUM, hbaseZookeeperQuorum);
 conf.set(HBASE_CONFIGURATION_ZOOKEEPER_CLIENTPORT,
hbaseZookeeperClientPort);
 conf.set(CommonConfigurationKeysPublic.HADOOP_SECURITY_AUTHENTICATION,
"kerberos");
 conf.set(CommonConfigurationKeysPublic.HADOOP_SECURITY_AUTHORIZATION,
"true");
 UserGroupInformation.loginUserFromKeytab("hbase/cloudera.soc.net@SOC.NET
","/etc/hbase/conf/hbase.keytab");

With these configuration,still it doesn't work for me.
I'll be glad if someone can help me with good example.

Tnx