Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Dave <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2007/11/15 14:58:22 UTC

How to disconnect a request from current session

For cookie based session tracking, on a jsp or jsf page, when a user click links, all requests are in the same session. Is there a way to open a new session when a user clicks a link and send a request?  Can Filter do that ?

  If I open a new IE from desktop, all requests from the new IE window are in a different session. Is there a way to run IE or any other application by clicking on a page?

  Thanks for any help.
  David

Re: How to disconnect a request from current session

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.

Re: How to disconnect a request from current session

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.