Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/08 23:20:29 UTC

OpenJpa version

OpenJpa 0.9.6 has been released a few weeks ago.
See http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/org/apache/openjpa/

Should we upgrade to this released version ?

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: OpenJpa version

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com>.
Actually I think we're going to have to use
0.9.7-incubating-SNAPSHOTbecause we'll need something in there. I'm
still trying to tweak the various
configuration properties for OpenJPA to use a programmatically provided
datasource and tx manager. I'll let you know when I'll be sure this works
properly with transactions.

Matthieu

Re: OpenJpa version

Posted by Lance Waterman <la...@gmail.com>.