Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by "Horti, Andras" <an...@joanneum.at> on 2004/03/23 17:03:16 UTC

C++ Axis Server and .NET C# Client problem

Hi All,

I managed successfully to deploy an Axis C++ WebService. I can connect
with an Axis C++ client, but have no chance with other tools.
The .NET Studio complains about wrong http protocol if I try to add a
web reference by WSDL  over http://..?wsdl . If I implement it then from
a file, then the application reports that the service is not registered.
I tried to implement by JBuilder+WASP. The application throws an
Exception saying that HTTP status line error.

Attaced is the WSDL file.

Thanks
Andras

RE: C++ Axis Server and .NET C# Client problem

Posted by Migue Angel Olivan Monge <ma...@tecisa74.com>.
Hi Andras,
I had got the same message, but using tcpmon I saw:

POST /axis/Calculator HTTP/1.1
VsDebuggerCausalityData: (random characters?)
[blah blah...]

SOAPAction is empty. I supose that VS.NET generate SOAPAction with the wsdl
file. The first parameter of the call to the remote object is "" (the name
is Action). You can change that and the service run. I supose that there is
a better way to do that (a correct wsdl?) but I don?t know, because my
knowledge from wsdl are minimum...

Regards,
Miguel

P.S. Sorry for my english :)

reference by WSDL  over http://..?wsdl <http://..?wsdl>  . If I implement it

Posted by Stefan Schmidt <sc...@fcad.de>.
I also tried this using MSVC 2002 and 2003. 2002 doesn't work at all for
me and 2003 complains about bad WSDL. Not sure where the prob is though.

Regards,

Stefan Schmidt
FelixCAD/CeCAD Support and Development
+49 (0)30 89690350