Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Joerg Holz <ho...@hamburg.de> on 2015/10/08 22:08:30 UTC

cordova platform

Hi,

after calling cordova platform on my MacBook Pro I just get this list of platforms:

amazon-fireos, android, blackberry10, browser, firefoxos, ios, osx, webos

Is this depending of the OS of the developer machine? I think it would be better to show the full list of platforms.

Joerg

Jörg Holz | +49-175-640 35 80
holz@hamburg.de

RELAUNCHED:
http://www.workflow-management.net

Re: cordova platform

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Joerg,
Makes sense - users can add the ios platform on Windows even if not
supported. Please file a feature request in issues.cordova.io, thanks!