Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Rob Leland <rl...@apache.org> on 2002/10/10 14:02:44 UTC

Validator and Karma

I am trying to fix a bug in the Validator code
for struts, and bring it up to date for logging.
It would help if I had karma to the commons.
Is that possible ?

-Rob

Re: Validator and Karma

Posted by James Turner <tu...@blackbear.com>.
Rob,
    Could you submit the patch to Bugzilla and I'll apply it after taking a
look?  Right now we're closing in on a release and are technically in
feature freeze, but if it's common-sensical, I'd have no problem apply it.

James