Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org> on 2009/03/02 18:31:36 UTC

Re: Eclipse Plugin for OpenJPA

Can you check the source into the OpenJPA sandbox, so others can help
setup the builds/legal files before we import it into a real branch?

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openjpa/sandboxes

-Donald

Posted by Pinaki Poddar <pp...@apache.org>.
Hi,
  I am still in the process of figuring out how to build this stuff without
the help of Eclipse PDE.
Will get the legal issues surely sorted out once we get the mechanics right.

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
Pinaki, can we at least get a copy of the current plugin source checked
into openjpa/sandboxes, until we decide on how to build/release it?

If you don't have time to check-in the files, just send me a tar/zip and
I'll work on it.

-Donald

Posted by Pinaki Poddar <pp...@apache.org>.

-----

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.

Re: Is setQueryCache() broken, and how to fix?

Posted by Michael Dick <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Joe,

I'd say this is a bug.

OpenJPAQuery q = OpenJPAPersistence.cast(em.createQuery("Select p from
Person p");
q.setQueryCacheEnabled(false);  // should behave identically to disabling
the query cache in the config.

I'm not terribly familiar with that part of the code, but if you're
interested in pursuing the problem I'll try to help.

-mike