Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2006/12/04 20:45:42 UTC

rename or add new script: xcasAnnotationViewer

We have the script xcasAnnotationViewer.  Because XCas's are deprecated
in v2, should this be renamed to just annotationViewer?

Should we keep the old one (for backwards compatibility)?

-Marshall

Re: rename or add new script: xcasAnnotationViewer

Posted by Adam Lally <al...@alum.rpi.edu>.
On 12/4/06, Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> wrote:
> We have the script xcasAnnotationViewer.  Because XCas's are deprecated
> in v2, should this be renamed to just annotationViewer?
>
> Should we keep the old one (for backwards compatibility)?
>
> -Marshall

I'd say rename it to annotationViewer.  I don't think we need to keep
the old one.

-Adam