Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Kristian Köhler <Kr...@dmc.de> on 2007/10/04 16:23:09 UTC

How to recieve HTTP requests which should routed via camel-component

Hi all

I'm facing a problem with the configuration of camel routing within servicemix. My problem:

I want to receive http calls with the servicemix http-component. These requests should be routed according to routing rules defined within the camel-component. The camel-component should call a simple JSR-181 component in my scenario.

How to configure this?

I tried to remove the (required) 'service' attribute for the http:endpoint which causes an exception. ;-)

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks!

Kristian

Re: AW: How to recieve HTTP requests which should routed via camel-component

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
Kristian,

I think the correct syntax in your case is:

	from("jbi:endpoint:http://www.dmc.de/testCamel/endpoint")

If you look at http://activemq.apache.org/camel/jbi.html, it indicates that you should be using the / as a separator for your namespace (starting with http://).

Does this help?

Gert