Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Bertrand Vuaridel <bv...@netsystel.ch> on 2000/12/11 09:54:43 UTC

landscape

Hi,

I could not find anything related to landscape formatting in fop.
Is it a missing feature in fop?
I could contribute to implement that if nobody is working on it and if somebody gives
me some hints.

Bertrand

Re: landscape

Posted by Chris Ryland <cp...@emsoftware.com>.
Right, and beyond that is really a printer driver issue, not a FOP issue (if
I understand the FO standard properly).

Cheers!
Chris Ryland, President * Em Software, Inc. * www.emsoftware.com

Re: landscape

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <je...@outline.ch>.
Hi Betrand

> I could not find anything related to landscape formatting in fop.
> Is it a missing feature in fop?
> I could contribute to implement that if nobody is working on it and if somebody gives
> me some hints.

No need for that. Just exchange the values for page-width and
page-height in the page master to get from portrait to landscape.

Jeremias Märki

mailto:jeremias.maerki@outline.ch

OUTLINE AG
Postfach 3954 - Rhynauerstr. 15 - 6002 Luzern
Fon +41 (0)41 317 2020 - Fax +41 (0)41 317 2029
Internet http://www.outline.ch