Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Michael Potter <po...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/27 01:30:22 UTC

multipart message alternatives

I would like to use multipart messages.

When I run this command:
----------------
ksh $AXIS2_HOME/bin/wsdl2java.sh -uri ./MyService.wsdl -p
samples.quickstart -o . -d adb -s -wv 1.1 -ss -sd
----------------

on a file with multiple parts in a message, I get this error:
----------------
SEVERE: org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder$WSDLProcessingException:
More than one part for message XXXX
----------------

I suspect I can combine the multiple parts in the types area of the
wsdl, but are there other options?

--
Michael Potter

Re: multipart message alternatives

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
As I said in my last reply to you, this is a limitation of SOAP document
style. If you want to use multiple parts, switch to RPC, but a better
approach is to stick with document style and define a single wrapper element
for your multiple types.

Anne