Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by ji...@accenture.com on 2013/08/19 17:26:07 UTC

how to delete post from apache mail-archive

All,

Can someone let me know how can I approach Apache team to delete a post from apache mail-archive due to some security info in it. I tried mailing infrastructure@apache.org<ma...@apache.org> but didn't get any response.

Thanks,
Jitendra

________________________________
This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the e-mail by you is prohibited.

Where allowed by local law, electronic communications with Accenture and its affiliates, including e-mail and instant messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems for the purposes of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy.

www.accenture.com

Re: how to delete post from apache mail-archive

Posted by Randolf Richardson <ra...@modperl.pl>.
> All,
>
> Can someone let me know how can I approach Apache team to delete a post from apache mail-archive due to some security info in it. I tried mailing infrastructure@apache.org<ma...@apache.org> but didn't get any response.

	Once it has been sent out via eMail, it's up to each recipient to
delete it.  You won't be able to pull them back because that's the
nature of eMail, even if it can be removed from the archives (which
may be mirrored elsewhere already that Apache has no control over).

	Your best bet is to change passwords, etc.

> Thanks,
> Jitendra

> This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the e-mail by you is prohibited.
>
> Where allowed by local law, electronic communications with Accenture and its affiliates, including e-mail and instant messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems for the purposes of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy.

> www.accenture.com

Randolf Richardson - randolf@inter-corporate.com
Beautiful British Columbia, Canada
http://www.inter-corporate.com/