Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Niall Pemberton <ni...@blueyonder.co.uk> on 2004/06/12 17:28:09 UTC

Struts Documentation in CVS

I was wondering why there seems to be two copies of Strust documentation in CVS:

      jakarta-struts/xdocs
      jakarta-struts/doc

These both appear to contain the same files but "jakarta-struts/doc" seems more up to date. Can someone confirm thats correct and that the other is either old/redundant or what its purpose is. Thanks

Niall

Re: Struts Documentation in CVS

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
Thanks for clarifying that.