Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Sascha Reuter <s....@geek-it.de> on 2010/08/04 20:11:22 UTC

Missing Design Documents

Hello,

after i restarted my CouchDB Server today (upgraded RAM of VM), most of the views and also some documents i saved days ago are missing.

Anyone any ideas? Logfile tells nothing....

Thanks in advance,

Sascha

Re: Missing Design Documents

Posted by Sascha Reuter <s....@geek-it.de>.
Passwort revoked as i pressed the sent button :-)

Posted by Sascha Reuter <s....@geek-it.de>.

Posted by Damien Katz <da...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sascha Reuter <s....@geek-it.de>.
strings dtap.couch | grep -i "226b2e6c-24b7-4336-92c7-257abf923b11"
$226b2e6c-24b7-4336-92c7-257abf923b11h
$226b2e6c-24b7-4336-92c7-257abf923b11l
$226b2e6c-24b7-4336-92c7-257abf923b11l
$226b2e6c-24b7-4336-92c7-257abf923b11l
$226b2e6c-24b7-4336-92c7-257abf923b11l
$226b2e6c-24b7-4336-92c7-257abf923b11l
$226b2e6c-24b7-4336-92c7-257abf923b11l
$226b2e6c-24b7-4336-92c7-257abf923b11l
$226b2e6c-24b7-4336-92c7-257abf923b11l
$226b2e6c-24b7-4336-92c7-257abf923b11h
$226b2e6c-24b7-4336-92c7-257abf923b11h

curl http://localhost:5984/dtap/226b2e6c-24b7-4336-92c7-257abf923b11
{"error":"not_found","reason":"missing"}

Kind of strange...

Posted by Randall Leeds <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sascha Reuter <s....@geek-it.de>.

Posted by Sascha Reuter <s....@geek-it.de>.
As mentioned, all new documents or document changes (not only on design
documents) since about 2 weeks seem to be missing but can be found in the
raw datafiles...

Posted by Benoit Chesneau <bc...@gmail.com>.