Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Luc Maisonobe <Lu...@free.fr> on 2008/02/26 23:42:38 UTC

[math] update of maven repository

Hello,

Is there something we can do to have release 1.2 propagated to
repo1.maven.org ?

Luc

Re: [math] update of maven repository

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
added, give it 8 hours

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.

Re: [math] update of maven repository

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
added, give it 8 hours

Posted by Phil Steitz <ph...@steitz.com>.
Thanks, Carlos.  I was mislead by the fact that
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/commons-math/commons-math/1.1/ exists, but I guess that was generated from the m1 repo.

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.

Posted by Phil Steitz <ph...@steitz.com>.

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.