Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Amy <mi...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/29 23:34:17 UTC

[TRINIDAD] How to create the PageFlowScope extension for Seam with JBoss Tools?

Hello,

I'm trying to use Myfaces Trinidad with Seam and I'm generating an Eclipse
project with Jboss Tools and as it is exmplained in the Wiki (
http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Trinidad_And_Seam) and the Apache MyFaces
Trinidad 1.2: A Practical Guide book I created the SeamPageFlowScopeImp
class but since I'm not using seam-gen and I'm using Jboss Tools I don't
know where I should place the resource file. This is probably something
obvious for someone who knows Seam but I have no clue and I haven't found
any reference on this.

Can someone help?