Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Serg Mazurok <sm...@yukon.cv.ua> on 2007/08/09 18:46:20 UTC

wsdl2java incorrectly generate java stub

Hello guys!

I had used Axis 1.4 to generate Java proxies. Generated sources didn't
match the WSDL definition - method signature contain array instead of
complex object.

I presume that method signature should contain complex object
containing  vehicle array, limit, offset, resultSizeType,
responseSizeType. But finally I got the array instead of desired complex
object.

/WSDL2J generated Method signature: /
public *com.fleetboard.www.data.VEHICLE[]*
getVehicle(com.fleetboard.www.data.GetVehicleRequest getVehicleRequest)
throws java.rmi.RemoteException;

/Expected :/
public GetVehicleResponse
getVehicle(com.fleetboard.www.data.GetVehicleRequest getVehicleRequest)
throws java.rmi.RemoteException;
 GetVehicleResponse should contain  VEHICLE array, limit, offset,
resultSizeType, responseSizeType

/WSDL fragment: /
<xs:element name="GetVehicleResponse">
                <xs:annotation>
                    <xs:documentation>
                        Response document for getVehicle
                    </xs:documentation>
                </xs:annotation>
                <xs:complexType>
                    <xs:sequence>
                        <xs:element maxOccurs="unbounded" minOccurs="0"
ref="tp:VEHICLE"/>
                    </xs:sequence>
                    <xs:attribute name="limit" type="tp:limitType"/>
                    <xs:attribute name="offset" type="tp:offsetType"/>
                    <xs:attribute name="resultSize"
type="tp:resultSizeType"/>
                    <xs:attribute name="responseSize"
type="tp:responseSizeType"/>
                </xs:complexType>
</xs:element>

Tnx in advance
Any help or suggestion are highly appreciated

P.S. I had attached the WSDL file