Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "Sasi Paul (Director Engineering)" <sa...@curasoftware.co.in> on 2011/11/04 10:16:22 UTC

Ofbiz - Multi Tenant support

Hi,
I have configured Ofbiz in Multi-tenant mode.  Its working well with Tenant ID directing to separate data sources.

Just wanted to know if I change any screen, will it be tenant specific or will it be visible for both tenants.

Regards,
Sasi

Director of Engineering
Cura Software Solutions

Re: Ofbiz - Multi Tenant support

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks Rishi,

Forgot about this very interesting point!

Jacques

From: "Rishi Solanki" <ri...@gmail.com>

Posted by Rishi Solanki <ri...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jacques,

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Pierre,

From: "pierre.gaudin" <pi...@nereide.fr>

Posted by "pierre.gaudin" <pi...@nereide.fr>.
Excepted for portal pages ...

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
the only thing effected in tenant mode is the data.
the caveat to this is that the data hold information to content.
Like preferences, themes.

Sasi Paul (Director Engineering) sent the following on 11/4/2011 2:16 AM: