Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Craig Rodrigues <ro...@crodrigues.org> on 2004/01/13 02:18:20 UTC

Re: New release... May be 0.9.5 will be released as separate release?

On Wed, Dec 24, 2003 at 10:25:51AM -0500, Cliff Woolley wrote:
> On Wed, 24 Dec 2003, Evan Easton wrote:
>
> > >  We NEED BADLY separate apr-0.9.5 release for FreeBSD ports (for
> > >  example, to allow build new subversion without apache).
> > >  Please, please, release it!
> > >
> > Ditto that!
>
> I'll get on that ASAP... but Christmas Eve is not the day of the year I
> have the most free time.  :-)  I'll be driving all night and into tomorrow
> probably... but within a few days I'll see what I can do.
>
> As usual if anybody else wants to beat me to it, feel free.

Has anyone made a move at releasing apr-0.9.5?
I have a lot of FreeBSD users asking me for an apr-0.9.5
release so that it can be added to the FreeBSD ports
tree.

--
Craig Rodrigues
http://crodrigues.org

Re: New release... May be 0.9.5 will be released as separate release?

Posted by Cliff Woolley <jw...@virginia.edu>.
On Mon, 12 Jan 2004, Craig Rodrigues wrote:

> Has anyone made a move at releasing apr-0.9.5?
> I have a lot of FreeBSD users asking me for an apr-0.9.5
> release so that it can be added to the FreeBSD ports
> tree.

Argggghhh.. yet another thing on my list of things to do yesterday.  :-/
I'll attempt to push it closer to the top of the stack...