Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Bruno Simioni <br...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/02 00:05:08 UTC

Several HTTP session acessing Web Services

Needing some help with HTTP sessions.

When sending a SOAP simple message to Axis2, it create a single HTTP session
to handle the client message, and to handle the client HTTP POST request.

When sending a WSA SOAP message (by Axis2 Java Client), it creates another
http session to handle the WSA soap header, and then process the message.
The first one HTTP session persist, but inside any module or webservice, I
have only acess to the second one. That´s a problem to me, since I need the
first one session, for authorization purposes (application logic)

How to remove this second http session? I need only ONE http session, for
all SOAP messages that I send.

ps. Client setManageSession(true) does not solve the problem.

Regards,

Bruno.