Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Ian Johnson <Ia...@hhgregg.com> on 2006/06/09 16:57:22 UTC

Need some help with the Schedule Component

I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on how to use the
scheduling component for what I'm trying to do.

I want to be able to initialize the component (fill it with entries) but
there are some problems with doing that in the constructor of the
backing bean. This is because when I try to get the selected or
submitted entry, because the model gets reinitialized, I lose the
selected entry.

Does anyone know the best way to do this?