Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Grzegorz Kossakowski <gr...@tuffmail.com> on 2007/03/10 17:34:31 UTC

Branching Forms and Ajax blocks

Hello,

I would like to continue my work on application servlet services in the
Forms and Ajax blocks. First thing I would like to do is applying all
the patches from COCOON-1992 and COCOON-1993 issues.
Given that, these changes will break C2.1 usage of forms and blocks, I
would like to branch both of them to the whiteboard and work on them
there. I think most of us agree that we should stop sharing these blocks
after 2.1.11 is released. Until that time I would be pleased polish my
work so switching to the refactored version should be pleasant.

What do you think about it? Need I to start a vote on branching stuff to
the whiteboard?

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski

Re: Branching Forms and Ajax blocks

Posted by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org>.
Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to continue my work on application servlet services in the
> Forms and Ajax blocks. First thing I would like to do is applying all
> the patches from COCOON-1992 and COCOON-1993 issues.
> Given that, these changes will break C2.1 usage of forms and blocks, I
> would like to branch both of them to the whiteboard and work on them
> there. I think most of us agree that we should stop sharing these blocks
> after 2.1.11 is released. Until that time I would be pleased polish my
> work so switching to the refactored version should be pleasant.
>
> What do you think about it? Need I to start a vote on branching stuff to
> the whiteboard?

No, the whiteboard is open for all committers to do Cocoon related stuff.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc