Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by craigdd <le...@visi.com> on 2007/01/04 00:49:37 UTC

Javascript Header Resource

What is the best way to dynamically add a reference to a javascript file in
the header of a page.  In most cases you can use the JavaScriptReference but
in my case the page might or might now add this resource.

Any ideas?
Thanks

Re: Javascript Header Resource

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
add(HeaderContributor.forJavaScript(...));

-igor