Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Mark Bean <ma...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/06 18:49:24 UTC

penalized MockFlowFile

The MockFlowFile has a method setPenalized() which sets the 'penalized'
variable to true. And, the isPenalized() method simply returns the value of
'penalized'. (In the real world, isPenalized() is time-based.) How does one
un-penalize a MockFlowFile? I believe an unsetPenalized() method may be
needed.

Thanks,
Mark

Re: penalized MockFlowFile

Posted by Andy LoPresto <al...@apache.org>.
Mark,

Please open a Jira for this feature request & bug fix. Thank you.

Andy LoPresto
alopresto@apache.org
alopresto.apache@gmail.com