Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by 张刚林 <co...@foxmail.com> on 2020/05/19 09:27:52 UTC

Summer 2020 Tasks--E2E debuggability enhancements

Hello dev team,
My name is Ganglin Zhang. I'm a graduate student of School of information and software engineering, University of Electronic Science and technology.&nbsp;By communicating with the mentor, I will apply to participate in the "E2E&nbsp; debuggability enhancements" task.&nbsp; During the internship, I participated in the development of CI and DevOps.&nbsp;&nbsp;

I wish to join the Apache skywalking dev team and feel the feel the atmosphere of open source.

Re: Summer 2020 Tasks--E2E debuggability enhancements

Posted by yuguang zhao <zh...@apache.org>.
Welcome !

zhaoyuguang

Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com> 于2020年5月19日周二 下午5:36写道: