Posted to commits@spamassassin.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2015/01/26 22:03:12 UTC

[Spamassassin Wiki] Update of "SpamFilteringServices" by DavidSkoll

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Spamassassin Wiki" for change notification.

The "SpamFilteringServices" page has been changed by DavidSkoll:
https://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/SpamFilteringServices?action=diff&rev1=84&rev2=85

   * '''[[http://www.heluna.com/|Heluna]]''' offers e-mail security for small to medium businesses, geared towards non-technical users.  Heluna offers a low-cost alternative to more traditional antispam vendors. The Heluna service offers unlimited users, and is priced based upon the amount of "clean" (non-spam, non-virus) e-mail that your domain receives.

-  * '''[[https://www.roaringpenguin.com/products/hosted-canit-antispam|Hosted CanIt Antispam]]''' from '''[[https://www.roaringpenguin.com/|Roaring Penguin Software Inc.]]''' is a complete hosted filtering solution for both inbound and outbound mail.  The multi-tenant architecture is perfect for resellers and MSPs and we offer a '''[[https://www.roaringpenguin.com/node/hostedform|free 30-day trial]]'''.
+  * '''[[https://www.roaringpenguin.com/products/hosted-canit-antispam|Hosted CanIt Antispam]]''' from [[https://www.roaringpenguin.com/|Roaring Penguin Software Inc.]] (authors of the acclaimed [[http://www.mimedefang.org/|MIMEDefang Filtering Framework]]) is a complete hosted filtering solution for both inbound and outbound mail.  The multi-tenant architecture is perfect for resellers and MSPs and we offer a [[https://www.roaringpenguin.com/node/hostedform|free 30-day trial]].

   * '''[[http://www.intomic.com|Intomic Antispam Solution]]''' - Located in New Zealand, we offer email spam filtering services for customers worlwide. Easy to use. No software to install. Spam messages are classified before being received on your computer so you really save mailbox dowload/access times and costs. No need for updates. No email lost. Works with all operating systems (Mac, Windows, Linux,...) and even with web browser email accesses. Prices starting from US$ 2.00/month or EUR 1.50/month only. Our innovative and patented system uses multiple technologies (including SA). Register today in a couple of easy steps for a free trial!