Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Moacir da Roza <mo...@gmail.com> on 2023/01/24 14:41:28 UTC

Questions about plugins and signatures

Hi
1- How netbeans verify the signature of a plugin?
2- I must include digest on manifest or include the asc files inside of nbm
?
3- The individual asc files are not sufficient?

Thanks

Fwd: Questions about plugins and signatures

Posted by Moacir da Roza <mo...@gmail.com>.
Hi
I have a plugin that was refused because it is not correct signed.

1- How netbeans verify the signature of a plugin?
2- I must include the digest on manifest or include the asc files inside of