Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Anoop Mohan <An...@microland.com> on 2013/01/04 08:30:30 UTC

Windows Template

Hi ,

Could anyone please assist where can I get Linux  template works with
Vmware Cluster for CloudStack 3.0.4

Regards,

Anoop Mohan

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon,this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer.
Microland takes all reasonable steps to ensure that its electronic communications are free from viruses.
However, given Internet accessibility, the Company cannot accept liability for any virus introduced by this e-mail or any attachment and you are advised to use up-to-date virus checking software.

RE: Windows Template

Posted by Anoop Mohan <An...@microland.com>.
Radhika,

Any template is fine with me. Default one seems to be not working, says
Ready tab No and Status "0% Downloaded ".

My question is there any repo where we can download templates for
Vsphere

Regards,
Anoop Mohan

RE: Windows Template

Posted by Anoop Mohan <An...@microland.com>.
I need a ova  format template to upload into CloudStack for VMware cluster. I was looking in cloud.com

Re: Windows Template

Posted by Marcos Ortiz <ma...@anadat.es>.
Hi,