Posted to dev@johnzon.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2015/12/07 01:04:37 UTC

Incubating site branding issue

Hi,

Look like we’re missing some required branding from the incubating site. [1]  Someone mind correcting this?

The releases are named incubating and include the DISCLAIMER so that’s all good.

Thanks,
Justin

1. http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/201512.mbox/%3cCAAS6=7h57ijvJxifDwtUCy65s9pJmoa2+tnxuME_FT6ro6bejA@mail.gmail.com%3e

Re: Incubating site branding issue

Posted by Hendrik Dev <he...@gmail.com>.
resolved D and I (but not L, its not a *MUST* a we have our own logo)
https://github.com/apache/incubator-johnzon/commit/90d17f0bb3be4715d1d9e739a0bc1b7d26dcfb1a

--
Hendrik Saly (salyh, hendrikdev22)
@hendrikdev22

Re: Incubating site branding issue

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Justin,

we started to discuss the graduation - and think we just miss a vote AFAIR,
can we delay it a bit this work to avoid to add/remove these things if we
graduate quickly (DI will be useless then and I think we will not fix L
anyway to give more strength to johnzon itself visually since we have a
logo now)?

wdyt?

Romain Manni-Bucau
<http://www.tomitribe.com>