Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Panop Suvaphrom <PS...@vizrt.com> on 2010/09/10 15:23:49 UTC

Please Urgent !!! CouchDB crashed on Windows

Hi,

         Did anyone try to use couchdb production on window.
         I have try it but never success ... always crash about
         3 hours later. I think the view is corrupted because
          when i delete on _view_desing  file, the couchdb
         seems to be operable again.

         I try it many time on windows but never ever success.

         Big thanks for any help !

Regards,

RE: Please Urgent !!! CouchDB crashed on Windows

Posted by Panop Suvaphrom <PS...@vizrt.com>.
Hi,

      I will try to test :) , and let know the result.
      Thank for any advise.

_______________________________
Posted by Juhani Ränkimies <ju...@juranki.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Dave Cottlehuber <da...@muse.net.nz>.

Posted by Panop Suvaphrom <PS...@vizrt.com>.
I try both on

           http://people.apache.org/~mhammond/dist/1.0.1/

           http://www.couch.io/get (1.0.0)

          turn log lever to off.
          disk space is enough.
          cpu & memory is enough.

          do compaction schedule.

>         Did anyone try to use couchdb production on window.
>         I have try it but never success ... always crash about
>         3 hours later. I think the view is corrupted because
>          when i delete on _view_desing  file, the couchdb
>         seems to be operable again.
>

>         I try it many time on windows but never ever success.

Which version are you using?

--
David Coallier

Re: Please Urgent !!! CouchDB crashed on Windows

Posted by David Coallier <da...@php.net>.