Posted to dev@mnemonic.apache.org by "Johnu George (johnugeo)" <jo...@cisco.com> on 2017/03/03 23:56:54 UTC

Hello!

Hey everyone,
             Excited to be part of this group. Coming from a background of distributed systems and processing, I feel this project to have huge potential for future computing needs.  Looking forward to actively contribute and learn more stuff!

Thanks,
Johnu

Re: Hello!

Posted by Gary <ga...@apache.org>.
Hi Johnu,

Welcome you to join our community, I'm also looking forward to working on Mnemonic with you closely. Thanks.

B.R,
+Gary.