Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/20 14:20:14 UTC

Pivot-Quickstart Maven archetype updated to Pivot-2.0.1

Hi all,
I have updated the Pivot-Quickstart Maven archetype so now it uses Pivot-2.0.1 .
Sources are in the usual Pivot svn repository, but under the /skunk
area (hadn't time to tag up to not, but I'll do it asap).

Zipped sources for this release, and the related jar file are here:
http://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/p/pivot-common/downloads/list
you need Maven to build it, and even Pivot-2.0.1 jars (currently still
not available in Maven Main Repository but these should be soon, so in
the meantime you can do an ant maven-install from Pivot sources).

Note that even this version has nott been put in Maven Main
Repository, so you'll have to download and install in your local
environment.

For suggestion, comments, etc we are here.

Bye,
Sandro

Re: Pivot-Quickstart Maven archetype updated to Pivot-2.0.1

Posted by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com>.
Note, I have even update all attachments in the original JIRA issue:

Posted by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com>.