Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by 小野圭二 <on...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/23 00:08:22 UTC

grant on wiki

Hi,

I would like to write something in Wiki, but seems like i do not have any
grant on it.
According to reviewing mailing list, just Alexei could give it us, right?
If so, could you give me, Alexei?
Because,  sorry for late, but i am now backing Japan, i should share my
Proxy setting with users on Wiki.

Thx

Ono

Re: grant on wiki