Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/27 10:07:03 UTC

Transition from Stax to new apache zone

I wanted to deploy Vladimir's latest change on stax and the old maven
script from Stax is broken.

I'll work on a migration to the maven API with cloudbees but I think
we have to push to get our apache zone up and running. This would
solve some our issues.

D.

Re: Transition from Stax to new apache zone

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.
I'm learning - so I don't see it as a problem - ;->

D.

Posted by Ethan Jewett <es...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for all your work on this Dick. It can't be fun, but it's
appreciated.

Ethan

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.