Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Shen LI <ge...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/27 23:28:44 UTC

How to modify heartbeat message and its return message?

Hi,

I want to modify the heartbeat message to carry more information from worker
nodes to master node, and also want to modify the return message of
heartbeat. Do you know which file and function should I modify?

Thanks a lot,

Shen

Re: How to modify heartbeat message and its return message?

Posted by Shen LI <ge...@gmail.com>.
Thank you. I'll check both.

Shen

Posted by Harsh J <qw...@gmail.com>.

--
Harsh J
www.harshj.com

Re: How to modify heartbeat message and its return message?

Posted by Shen LI <ge...@gmail.com>.
Thanks

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Shen LI <ge...@gmail.com>.