Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2010/11/29 07:28:50 UTC

ServiceMix Jira migrated to issues.apache.org

Hi all,

it seems that the ServiceMix Jira has been migrated to issues.apache.org
(the main Jira).

I created a new task this morning but I can't assigned to me.

As I don't use the same id, I guess that my permission hasn't been updated.

Is someone could give me the Jira karma please ?

Thanks
Regards
JB

Re: ServiceMix Jira migrated to issues.apache.org

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
I tried to administrate the ServiceMix Kernel project but I haven't
permission to do it.

@Guillaume, could take a look on moving ServiceMix Kernel to the
"retired group" ?

Can I make a svn delete on the ServiceMix Kernel repo ?
We have an opened issue about that (SMX4-525).

Regards
JB

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: ServiceMix Jira migrated to issues.apache.org

Posted by Geert Schuring <ge...@schuring.eu>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Agree Geert,

Posted by Geert Schuring <ge...@schuring.eu>.
I see the ServiceMix kernel project has been migrated too. Wouldn't this
have been a nice moment to drop that project? The issues link on the
servicemix kernel website also still refers to the old location.

Geert.

> Thanks a lot Guillaume :)
>
> On 11/29/2010 08:19 AM, Guillaume Nodet wrote:
>> Done
>>
>> On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 07:28, Jean-Baptiste Onofré<jb...@nanthrax.net>
>> wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> it seems that the ServiceMix Jira has been migrated to
>>> issues.apache.org
>>> (the main Jira).
>>>
>>> I created a new task this morning but I can't assigned to me.
>>>
>>> As I don't use the same id, I guess that my permission hasn't been
>>> updated.
>>>
>>> Is someone could give me the Jira karma please ?
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Regards

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Thanks a lot Guillaume :)