Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Merve Temizer <me...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/10 11:06:34 UTC

Determining to handle mails which are Outgoing or Incoming

Hello,
I wrote a custom mailet and it works.

But for now i send from my server to my server, so mailet runs.

i have in mailetcontainer.conf

<mailet  class="mypack.MyMailet" >
      </mailet>

How can i specify some mailet to look at incoming mails and some other
mailet controls outgoing mails.

Thanks.

Re: Determining to handle mails which are Outgoing or Incoming

Posted by Merve Temizer <me...@gmail.com>.
thanks very much.

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@u-mangate.com>.

--