Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com> on 2018/10/22 08:16:26 UTC

Camel BoF at FOSDEM

Hi Cameleers,
I've split the discussion from the other thread.

I got back from Gerry Demaret via (info@fosdem.org):

"You can not request a slot in a BoF room at this point. We will announce
more information on BoF sessions closer to the event."

So no guarantees for getting a BoF session at this time. I would not
let this stop us, we can still plan on having one.

So I'd like anyone going to FOSDEM (2-3 February 2019, Brussels,
Belgium) to plan for a Camel BoF session. A BoF[1] session is
basically anyone that shows up and has an interest in Camel in a small
lecture hall for 1-2-3 hours (depending on the interest). We can
organize on the spot, unconference style[2].

I propose that we have few lightning talks (say 20min in length each)
and a round table discussion around new developments in Camel (say
what we would like Camel 3 to be).

Perhaps we could brainstorm a bit on the mailing list on the format
and the content.

How does that sound?

zoran

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birds_of_a_feather_(computing)
[2] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unconference
--
Zoran Regvart

Re: Camel BoF at FOSDEM

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
I think it's really a good idea for anyone that will go there :-)

--
Andrea Cosentino