Posted to users@camel.apache.org by tKronos <ti...@kronos.com> on 2013/07/22 21:17:18 UTC

Camel Example Restlet JDBC Master

I am trying to get the example called Camel Example Restlet JDBC Master
working. But everytime I try running it, I get the following error:

Could not instantiate listener
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener

Plus a bunch of other errors following that with the class not being found
and such.

I think it is a versioning problem with some of the dependencies or
something. If someone knows what dependencies and what versions I need to
make this example work I would be very grateful.

I am using Camel version 2.11.0.

Thank you very much.

Re: Camel Example Restlet JDBC Master

Posted by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@gmail.com>.
On 23 July 2013 10:01, Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Maybe the example could be migrated to camel examples so we offer it
> out of the box in the kit?
> http://camel.apache.org/examples

This was my intend originally, but thought it is not an interesting example.
Now I will move it Camel though

B.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Maybe the example could be migrated to camel examples so we offer it
out of the box in the kit?
http://camel.apache.org/examples

On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 10:58 AM, Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Babak,
>
> thanks for the nice introduction and pull request :)
> I applied it your changes and the example should be working fine again.
>
> Bilgin
>
> On 23 July 2013 09:19, Babak Vahdat <ba...@swissonline.ch> wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> I assume you mean the following example:
>>
>> https://github.com/bibryam/camel-example-restlet-jdbc
>>
>> Which is an ASL 2.0 example about using Apache Camel contributed to the
>> community by Bilgin Ibryam (A very talented Apache Camel Committer).
>>
>> I made a pull request to make the example work again:
>>
>> https://github.com/bibryam/camel-example-restlet-jdbc/pull/3
>>
>> Until this change is applied into the master branch you can easily take over
>> the changes I made using the following version:
>>
>> https://github.com/bvahdat/camel-example-restlet-jdbc/blob/master/pom.xml
>>
>> Babak
>>

>> tKronos wrote
>>> I am trying to get the example called Camel Example Restlet JDBC Master
>>> working. But everytime I try running it, I get the following error:
>>>
>>> Could not instantiate listener
>>> org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener
>>>
>>> Plus a bunch of other errors following that with the class not being found
>>> and such.
>>>
>>> I think it is a versioning problem with some of the dependencies or
>>> something. If someone knows what dependencies and what versions I need to
>>> make this example work I would be very grateful.
>>>
>>> I am using Camel version 2.11.0.
>>>
>>> Thank you very much.
>>

>> --

Claus Ibsen
-----------------
Red Hat, Inc.
Email: cibsen@redhat.com
Twitter: davsclaus
Blog: http://davsclaus.com

Re: Camel Example Restlet JDBC Master

Posted by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@gmail.com>.
Babak,

Posted by Babak Vahdat <ba...@swissonline.ch>.
Hi

Posted by Willem jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
How did you find the the example? I don't think we ship this example within Apache Camel kit.
If it is using maven, it could be easy to check the dependency issue by using mvn dependency:tree.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat