Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Freddy Villalba A." <fv...@pericless.com> on 2004/10/08 13:48:59 UTC

Localization

Hi,

I'm having troubles getting a Double property correctly processed by Struts.
The problem: I'm passing values with European number format (decimal
separator = '.') but Struts seems not to understand this. The bizarre part
is that, instead of throwing an Exception, it assigns 0.0 to the property,
therefore making it almost impossible to detect this bug.

I'm almost sure my problem has to do with localization settings. How can I
configure Struts so that it can process numbers following the European
format instead of US'?

Regards,
Freddy.

RE: Localization