Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by James Sherwood <js...@rgisolutions.com> on 2009/02/09 19:38:01 UTC

T5: D.O.B. Date component

Hello,

Just wondering what people are using for a date of birth component.

I tried using the built in datefield but users complained that it starts off
in the current year and you have to keep going back to far to get to their
date.  I agree(You and I know you could just choose a date then type in the
year) that it is not working for them and all I have there now is a text
field with a regexp on it.

Is there a better way to use the datefield component or another cleaner way
besides regexp on a text field? Or should I just build my own with drop
downs etc?

Thanks,

--James