Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by HQS <hq...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/01 18:53:36 UTC

PDActionURI action

Hello all,

Do you know how to specify in a PDActionURI, the action to undertake when the user clicks on the link ?
On my machine, it opens the Apple Preview but on another machine it seems to rather open the web browser.

Is there a way to solve that ?

Thanks !

Re: PDActionURI action

Posted by Gilad Denneboom <gi...@gmail.com>.
I'm not seeing anything there that suggests otherwise. Can you point me
directly to it?

To the best of my knowledge, you can't specify in the PDF where the file is
opened. It's up to the system/browser.

Re: PDActionURI action

Posted by Confidential Confidential <hq...@gmail.com>.

Re: PDActionURI action