Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "hamepal@gmail.com" <ha...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/19 20:30:58 UTC

JMeter custom build

I am trying to make JMeter custom build.  I am using this command
ant compile
ant distribution -Djmeter.version=2.9 -Ddisable-svnCheck=true
-Ddisable-check-versions=true

but I am running into problem. Build fails with this error.

  [echo]
     [echo]    gump.run = false
     [echo]    java.awt.headless = ${java.awt.headless}
     [echo]    test.headless =
     [echo]    user.dir = /home/rakeshHome2/sprint/jMeter/src/jmeter
     [echo]    basedir = /home/rakeshHome2/sprint/jMeter/src/jmeter
     [echo]    test dir = build/test
     [echo]    test dir gump = build/test
     [echo]    testsaveservice.saveout = ${testsaveservice.saveout}
     [echo]    test.encoding = UTF-8
     [echo]
     [java] Setting JMeterHome: /home/rakeshHome2/sprint/jMeter/src/jmeter
     [java] Setting up logging props using file:
/home/rakeshHome2/sprint/jMeter/src/jmeter/bin/testfiles/jmetertest.properties
     [java]
/home/rakeshHome2/sprint/jMeter/src/jmeter/bin/testfiles/jmetertest.properties
(No such file or directory)
     [java] Using initializeProperties() from
org.apache.jmeter.util.JMeterUtils
     [java] Setting up initial properties using:
/home/rakeshHome2/sprint/jMeter/src/jmeter/bin/testfiles/jmetertest.properties
     [java] Initializing Properties:
/home/rakeshHome2/sprint/jMeter/src/jmeter/bin/testfiles/jmetertest.properties
     [java] Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not
read JMeter properties
file:/home/rakeshHome2/sprint/jMeter/src/jmeter/bin/testfiles/jmetertest.properties
     [java] 	at
org.apache.jmeter.util.JMeterUtils.loadJMeterProperties(JMeterUtils.java:190)
     [java] 	at
org.apache.jmeter.util.JMeterUtils.getProperties(JMeterUtils.java:139)
     [java] 	at
org.apache.jmeter.util.JMeterUtils.initializeProperties(JMeterUtils.java:290)
     [java] 	at
org.apache.jorphan.test.AllTests.initializeManager(AllTests.java:297)
     [java] 	at org.apache.jorphan.test.AllTests.main(AllTests.java:141)

I am not sure how to fix this.

-----
Technical blog : www.code4reference.com
LinkedIn : www.linkedin.com/pub/rakesh-kumar/17/1b1/632/

Re: JMeter custom build

Posted by "hamepal@gmail.com" <ha...@gmail.com>.
I tried to find this jmetertest.properties  file in source tree but couldn't
find it. I am not sure whether it's a accidental breakage?

-----