Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Cristian Ciobanu <cr...@istream.today> on 2016/03/24 13:22:21 UTC

CentOS 7 Template for ACS

Hello,

      Is any 100% working  script for creating CentOS 7 template ? i tested some scripts but none of them are works properly.

      I'm just curios if exist a full step by step for creating templates also to work in the end

Regards,
Cristian

Re: CentOS 7 Template for ACS

Posted by Cristian Ciobanu <cr...@istream.today>.
I see :

  To execute the Playbook, you need to have Ansible installed on the local workstation. Instructions for installing Ansible are available here [http://docs.ansible.com/intro_installation.html].

   I don't need another tool to be installed.

Regards,
Cristian
On 24.03.2016 15:31:58, Jeff Moody <je...@fifthecho.com> wrote:
Cristian,

I have an Ansible playbook located at https://github.com/fifthecho/Clou
dStack-Template which can set up a Centos 7 template with support for
the User Data, SSH key, and root password setting options within ACS.

Re: CentOS 7 Template for ACS

Posted by Jeff Moody <je...@fifthecho.com>.
Cristian,

Re: CentOS 7 Template for ACS

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
Cristian,

Have you tried this? Any problems with it?
http://dl.openvm.eu/cloudstack/centos/vanilla/7/x86_64/CentOS-7-x86_64-vanilla-vmware.ova

Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro

Re: CentOS 7 Template for ACS

Posted by Cristian Ciobanu <cr...@istream.today>.
I just created a Template using your script for CentOS 7 and works.

I will also try the Ubuntu.

Thank you

Regards,
Cristian
On 24.03.2016 16:28:19, Stephan Seitz <s....@secretresearchfacility.com> wrote:
Christian,

we reworked the password / sshkey scripts, as well as some network magic
also for CentOS 7.

https://github.com/HeinleinSupport/acs-template-scripts

By now, we're wrapping systemd around somewhat "normal" init-scripts,
but that works as expected.

cheers,

- Stephan

Re: CentOS 7 Template for ACS

Posted by Milamber <mi...@apache.org>.
Hello,

You can download the CentOS Generic Cloud image directly on CentOS website.

Works well with my CS installation (user is centos)

http://cloud.centos.org/centos/7/images/CentOS-7-x86_64-GenericCloud.qcow2

https://wiki.centos.org/Download

Milamber

Re: CentOS 7 Template for ACS