Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Korecherla <sk...@yahoo.com> on 2005/02/23 13:03:15 UTC

reading info from file

Hi,

I have a java application which receives requests in XML format.
one of the tag elements(extension) in the XML string has to change with each request sent.
I have read user manual for the StringfromFile functions and others like regex.
But none of them gave a clear description of how it should be done.

Previously I was using 10 different HTTPRequests, wherein I was changing the tag element for each request. This is like hardcoding when sending the requests.
But then the need arised to send more than 10 requests and all of them to have 10 different extensions. How can this b made possible using the file read and inserting that value between the extension tag element.

Any solutions/ suggestions / link to an article in this regard is really appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,
Sapna

Sapna Korecherla

 Yahoo! Sports -  Sign up for Fantasy Baseball.