Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by jfield <jf...@gopivotal.com> on 2013/05/24 22:03:57 UTC

Re: Geronimo > OpenLDAP not quite right......

I just saw this post today, as I have been working on debugging my own
configuration of an OpenLDAP setup with the LDAPLoginModule.

As there is no logging on the Geronimo side, I would suggest turning on
logging on the OpenLDAP server.  That would mean starting OpenLdap with
additional -d -1 flags such as

${openldap.root}/lib/slapd -h ldap://${ldap.host}:${ldap.port} -f
${openldap.root}/etc/openldap/slapd.conf -F ${openldap.root}/etc/openldap -d
-1

At least this way you can see what OpenLDAP is returning to Geronimo (if
anything).

HTH,
John