Posted to dev@whimsical.apache.org by Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/19 11:29:32 UTC

Cannot send board feedback emails

Hi Sam,

I've tried three times now and cannot send board feedback emails. Can you please take a look? I get as far as clicking on (send email) and it never comes back to me. No error messages, no emails that I can see.

Thanks,

Craig

Craig L Russell
Secretary, Apache Software Foundation
clr@apache.org http://db.apache.org/jdo

Re: Cannot send board feedback emails

Posted by Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net>.
On Thu, Apr 19, 2018 at 7:58 AM, Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net> wrote:
> I've fixed the sending part, and sent out the feedback.
>
> It didn't uncheck the boxes after sending... that I'm still looking into.

Made a fix for this (untested, as the emails have already been sent out).

- Sam Ruby

Posted by Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net>.